2. They will have the final exam ___ three months. A. at B. in C. on
3. We have never heard ___ him since he left school. A. from B. after C. for
4. They have learned English ___ 8 years. A. since B. for C. in
5. We are looking forward ____ hearing from Mary. A. on B. to C. at
6. The teachers are all strict ___ us A. with B. in C. to
7. The company is famous ___ the high quality of its products. A. in B. for C. by
8. I'll pick you ___ at your college gate. A. up B. on C. out
9. I have to write something but I don’t have a ___. A. book B. ladder C. pen
10. Could I ___ your dictionary? A. lend B. give C. borrow
11. Why don’t you pick out the shirts ___ your own ? A. on B. at C. in
12. Hello, may I ___ to Mr. James Johnson, please? A. say B. tell C. speak
13. I’m ___ to the grocer’s. A. go B. going C. went
14. ___ nationality are you? A. which B. who C. what
15. Come and see me ___ you have time. A. if B. after C. and
16. You don’t like chicken, I don’t like it, ___. A. either B. too C. also
17. May I have look at dictionary you bought at the bookstore? A. a; the B. /; the C. a; /
18. Li Ping was late ___ school yesterday. A. for B. to C. with
19. He arrived __ Shanghai ____ the afternoon of December. A. at ;in B. in ;at C. in ;on
20. Liu Ying runs fastest in our school. We are proud ___ her. A. at B. for C. of
21. The concert has already begun. You should have come a little bit . A. early B. earlier C. more earlier
22. What is your job? A. I am a teacher. B. They are teachers. C. He isn’t a teacher.
23. My parents like to get my letters from me, but I usually write to them only once a month. I should write home .
A. much often B. most often C. more often
24. If you drink too much, your health will get even .
A. bad B. poor C. worse
25. Of the colors, blue, red and orange, which do you like ?
A. best B. better C. well
26. Listen to the two girls by the window. What language___?
A. did they speak B. were they speaking
C. are they speaking
27. Tell the students to stop shouting. We___ out essays now.
A. write B. have been writing C. are writing
28. ---Did you wait for him very long?
---Yes, I ___to bed until five in the morning.
A. did go B. didn’t go C. had gone
29. Helen likes singing, ___? A. didn’t she B. does she C. doesn’t she
30. ___ is very interesting to learn English. A. It B. what C. That